Friday, June 24, 2011

My Classmate, Anti by:Belinna Wijaya

I have a classmate in Binus, her name is Diah Rostanti Fadilah. People usually call her Anti but i just call her Ti. she is my first friend in Smart Class. She was born in Tegal , 24th December 1993. She is a few month younger than me, but she better than me.  Her favorite actress is Selena Gomez. She very interested to Japan, nanotechnology, robotics, traveling, astronaut, and fashion.  She reading a lot of books such as science books and non-fiction books. She used to hate boys because in her opinion, boys are only ruin everything. but now she changed her mind because in fact  not all of boys like that. For every boys who she met at school are very protective, friendly, kind hearted, and gentlemen. so now she’d love to have many boys as her friends in order to protect her. Her favorite activities are studying, courses, hang out with friends on holiday. she likes watching anime in her free time.


Anti's fair complexion and isn't tall, with short-wavy hair and slim body. She is feminine, she often wears dress to College. She can dependable to keep my secret. 


when i see her in the first time, i think she is very calm and tolerant. i like her because she is very friendly, easy going and cheerful. Anti is ambisius girl. She is very smart because she is clever. sometimes i feel jealous to her because i think she is a perfect girl. But i am very be grateful because i can makes friends with her.


For all these reason, i really like her, and i hope she never forget me. . Because then she will stay in Alam sutera. I will definitely miss her.I wish we can to be friend forever. 


I LOVE YOU FRIENDS...



No comments:

Post a Comment